A Golan Security guard..
- Will conduct themselves with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Will always be vigilant and ready to observe, listen and evaluate their environment in order to protect the client’s premises and property.
- Will abide by company policies, procedures and/or binding contracts and commitments at all times.
- Will follow the letter and spirit of Ontario’s “Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005″
- Will always keep accurate, timely, and complete company records and reports.
- Will not offer, give or accept a gift or gratuity that may be regarded as a bribe, kickback, inducement, or reward in dealing with a client or authorities.
- Will report illegal or unethical conduct to management.
- Will act with respect towards clients, team members and all parties at all times.
- Will protect company and client intellectual property and will not disclose confidential information at any time.
It is the responsibility of each Golan Security employee to observe and promote the above code of conduct. Each Golan Security employee is requested to report violations of the code to his/her manager for investigation. Anyone who violates our code of conduct including through neglect or intentional disregard, will be subject to disciplinary action including possible termination.